Corn Relish 4kg
Corn Relish 4kg
A universal favourite, our corn relish is traditionally made to spice up chicken, pork, tuna, bacon, hot dogs, burgers, sandwiches or wraps.
Yummy Dogs corn relish is a far cry from the processed versions found on the supermarket shelf. It’s a whole-corn, full-bodied relish with authentic, traditional texture and flavour. Retaining the golden hue and goodness of whole corn kernels, our corn relish is a rich taste sensation with a multitude of uses.
Where Corn Relish originates
Corn relish is a dish traditionally found in the southern states of America. The original version was made with capsicum, peppercorns, sugar and cider vinegar, and likely to be served as a side dish with staple foods like ham and boiled potatoes. Now it’s popular around the world as a tasty, versatile addition to a range of hot and cold foods. The scrumptious Yummy Dogs recipe relies on premium ingredients and subtle blending, giving our corn relish a unique flavour. - It’s the real deal!
How do I use Yummy Dogs Corn Relish?
There are plenty of ways to introduce our corn relish to your customers.
- Crunchy topping for hot dogs, sausages and hamburgers.
- Side relish for roast dinners.
- Enhanced flavour for chicken and pork dishes.
- Mixed with cream cheese for a delicious dip.
- Your own take on chicken and sweetcorn soup.
- Baked in savoury pumpkin or zucchini muffins.
- Added to cheese and vegetable bakes.
- A yummy side dish for your salad bar or buffet.
- A sweet twist for wraps, sandwiches and focaccias.
- Blended into salad dressings.
- Fried with egg and flour as tasty corn fritters or pancakes.
- Mixed into vegetarian patties.
- Added to capsicum, chilli, coriander and lime as a great salsa.
- Try a salsa of black beans, corn relish, diced tomato and chopped peppers.
- Cold chicken and sweetcorn salads.
- Indian-style potato and sweetcorn samosas.
- The highlight of any vegetarian dish.
- Sweet, crunchy addition to tuna bakes.
- Perfect complement to white fish served with white sauce.
- Baked into chicken and sweetcorn pies.
- Stir fried with red and green capsicum and yellow squash.
We told you it was versatile!
Catering-sized packaging for the needs of the food service industry.
Content: 4 Kg Net
Package type: Glass jar
Free Delivery available for Sydney – Minimum order numbers of 4 Jars (for 'CBD' suburbs) or 6 Jars (for 'outer' suburbs) apply. Call us on 1300 881 576 to discuss your delivery.